Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nobody Likes Protesters

Tucker Max's book, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, has recently been made into a movie. I went down from Vancouver to see the premier of IHTSBIH in Seattle, and it was really good - you should go see it. Anyway, I'm totally gay for Tucker so I've been reading the movie's production blog, and apparently some protesters showed up at a later screening (seattle was stop #2 in a big premier tour). They were saying Tucker's movie supports rape and other horrible things... Now, make no mistake: the movie is offensive, but it definitely doesn't deserve to be accused of supporting rape. So, as a loyal fan of Tucker Max, and because I honestly had nothing better to do, I used my Microsoft Paint skills to censor their slanderous protest-scribbles.

Here are some before and afters:








No comments: