Sunday, October 14, 2007

The White Boy Rap

Struttin' down the street like my name is Shaq,
wearin' thick SPF 'cause melanoma is whack!
Just like Snoop, I keep the haters hushed,
'cause I got lotsa ice--you want cubes or crushed?
I live in the suburbs, I'm a dedicated Mormon,
and my grill is real baller 'cause it's made by George Foreman.
I'm 100% thug, y'all can't criticize crap,
so sit your ass down, it's the white boy rap!


(Chorus)
I'm a white boy, yo, my rap is tight.
I can't say ni**er, but that's alright.
The colour of my skin does not mean shit,
just look at Eminem and... well, I guess that's it.
I'm a white boy, yo, don't test me, son,
or I'll bust a cap with my paintball gun.
I'll fuck you up now, but we do have to hurry--
if I'm out past eleven, my mom starts to worry.


Escalade, Rolls Royce? That shit is not for me;
I got a '93 Hyundai to get from A to B.
That's what I roll in, yeah, I do what it takes--
it's got high crash test ratings and anti-lock brakes.
It's a pimp mobile, bitch, check out my rhyme,
it goes from 0-60 in a long fuckin' time.
No spinners, no bass--I'm not much of a boaster,
'cause the only chrome I got is on my motherfuckin' toaster!


(Chorus)


I tell all the ladies to give me a call,
but I can't get no bitches, 'cause my dick's kinda small.
Honey, this trust fund baby'll make you feel alive--
I'll be rollin' in mad dough when I turn twenty five!
I may not be ripped like 50 and the rest,
but "GANGSTA 4 LIFE" is tattooed on my chest.
So gimme me some love girl, don't make me say please,
I wanna fuck somethin' other than warm cottage cheese.


(Chorus)

No comments: